Grateful

11.22.2012

Today I will be traveling to Delaware to spend cherished memories with our little extended family.  (We don't have many family members left, and so these holidays are especially important for us.)

In the meantime, I feel incredibly grateful today.  Grateful for my little boy, grateful for my husband, grateful for my mom, grateful for my aunts, uncles, and cousins, grateful for my friends, and grateful from my blogging friends.  Even more, I'm thankful for God--for his love, patience, and guidance (even when times in life get incredibly difficult and scattered).

On this very beautiful holiday, I will be sure to take time to count my many blessings, and I'll be sure to remind Lewie too.   My glass is not half empty; it's overflowing.

Thank you all for being such wonderful friends and inspirations for me. 

XOXO.

Much to be thankful for...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please feel free to share.