Fall is one of my favorite seasons. Some goals for this season include...
- Going apple picking
- Making yummy caramel apples
- Making apple crisp
- Going pumpkin picking
- Making scary and funny Jack O' Lanterns
- Toasting pumpkin seeds
- Planting spring perennials like Hyacinth and Daffodils
- Putting out our scare crow and other fall decorations
- Taking fall hikes and collecting colorful leaves
- Jumping in leaf piles
- Dressing up for Halloween
- Counting our blessings on Thanksgiving
Now that he's a toddler and RUNS most of the time instead of walking, it should be interesting to see what he does at the pumpkin patch this year...
What are some of your goals for this fall?
Happy Fall Everyone!